Rockville Criminal Defense Lawyers
Serving Clients in Rockville, MD, in State & Federal Charges
Navigating the complexities of the legal system can be an intimidating prospect. Whether you’re facing state or federal charges, having an experienced and dedicated attorney by your side can make all the difference in your defense and results. This is vital when you may be at risk for jail or prison time, hefty fines, and other penalties.
At Wagner, PLLC, we provide experienced and proven criminal defense services to our clients in Rockville and the surrounding areas. Our team of skilled criminal trial lawyers understands the grave consequences of criminal charges and how deeply they can impact your life. We bring a wealth of knowledge, years of practice, and a determination to fight for your optimum outcome through hard work and dedication.
Charged with a crime? Contact us for a free 15-minute initial phone consultation with a Rockville criminal defense attorney at (202) 816-7125 for advice and guidance today.
State Crimes We Handle
Our firm is well-versed in addressing a broad spectrum of Maryland criminal charges, including but not limited to the following:
- DUI: Driving under the influence is a serious offense that can result in severe penalties, from jail time to heavy fines and the loss of your license. We can help you challenge the evidence and fight for a favorable outcome.
- Misdemeanors: While less severe than felonies, these crimes still carry potential jail time, fines, probation, and other penalties ranging from community service to restitution to alleged victims.
- Felonies: These can range from aggravated assault to weapon charges and more, resulting in extended incarceration and fines that will leave you with a permanent criminal record as a felon that can seriously impact your future.
- Violent Crimes: Charges like assault, armed robbery, or homicide are among the gravest and most complicated you will face due to their aggressive nature. They require a highly skilled attorney; we will work diligently to build a strong defense strategy for you.
- Theft Crimes: From shoplifting to petty theft, felony theft, auto theft, and more, our lawyers will help you understand your charges and explore all possible defenses.
- Traffic Crimes: Traffic offenses can lead to points on your license, increased insurance rates, and, in the most severe cases, to jail time. We defend all charges, including reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, and more. We can help you fight these charges and keep your driving record clean.
- Drug Crimes: Drug-related offenses, from simple possession to drug manufacture or trafficking, can carry heavy penalties. Our experienced team can help minimize these consequences.
Federal Crimes in Maryland
We also defend clients against federal criminal charges. Federal crimes often carry more severe penalties than state crimes. They require a deep understanding of complex federal laws and procedures and lawyers skilled in federal court.
At Wagner, PLLC, our attorneys are well-versed in Maryland state laws and federal statutes. We know how to navigate the intricate federal system and will fight vigorously to protect your rights at every level.
She was really honest with me and it made me feel better to know that she was working for my interests not just now but also for my future.- Nkiru B.
She is highly focused and carries the responsibility to represent her clients and provide the best outcome possible.- Former Client
She gave me hope and was able to fully resolve my problem right away.- Bruno G.
Wagner PLLC has been with me every step of the way in my legal endeavors, absolutely responsive at any time of day, a clear communicator that always has your best interest in heart.- Christian K.
Wagner PLLC will relentlessly advocate for you and be your best choice every time.- Ciara M.
She was top-notch on my case, one hundred percent.- Javier R.
My experience with Ms. Wagner was amazing & spectacular. I would recommend her to anybody.- Tierra B.
Excelente abogada profesional y resultados positivos.- Luis T.
Why You Need a Trial-Ready Attorney
While many cases are settled out of court, some may go to trial. This is why you need a lawyer who is comfortable and experienced in the courtroom. Our attorneys have a proven track record in trial advocacy. We prepare thoroughly for each case as if it were going to trial, ensuring we're ready to present a compelling defense on your behalf.
At Wagner, PLLC, we view each case as unique and provide personalized attention to every client. Our commitment is to fight relentlessly for your rights and to seek the best possible outcome for your case. Don't face your charges alone – let us put our years of experience to work for you.
You can reach us online or at (202) 816-7125 to get started today.