Washington, D.C. Criminal Defense Services
Also Representing the Accused in Maryland
At Wagner, PLLC, we are dedicated to providing you with fierce legal representation against criminal charges in courts within the nation’s capital and across Maryland. Our criminal defense lawyers include a former D.C. Assistant Attorney for the Office of the Attorney General, a former Public Defender, and other trial-tested attorneys.
We understand that being accused of a crime can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. You may be at risk for jail or prison time, hefty fines, lengthy probation, and other penalties. Many people facing criminal charges have little experience with the criminal justice system or know how best to approach their charges.
At our firm, we firmly believe that the representation you seek can seriously impact the outcome of your case. That is why it is essential to choose an actual trial lawyer who knows what it takes to help you seek an optimum result. Our firm has the legal acumen and trial experience you need.
Request a free 15-minute phone consultation with a Washington, D.C. attorney for criminal defense at our firm by calling (202) 816-7125 or submit your contact details online.
Our Criminal Defense Services
Our team handles all types of criminal charges and related matters, including but not limited to the following:
- Drug Crimes. These can range from simple possession to cultivation, manufacture, distribution, and trafficking.
- DUI Defense. Whether a first or repeat offense, we defend against all DUI-related charges at the misdemeanor and felony levels.
- Felony Crimes. Felonies are among the most serious charges you can face with sentencing of more than a year of incarceration. You need aggressive representation to defend your future.
- Gun Crimes. Offenses involving firearms are often harshly prosecuted and require a thoughtful and nuanced approach to protect your rights and freedoms.
- Post Conviction. We can help you seek relief through motions, expungement, and appeals.
- Misdemeanors. While less severe than felonies, these charges can still result in jail time, fines, and more, along with a permanent criminal record. We can help you fight for an optimum outcome.
- Quality of Life Offenses. While considered minor, these can also lead to penalties derailing your future. We can help you fight back with vigorous representation.
- Sealing Records. Let us help you seal your criminal record to pave the way for a better future regarding employability and more.
- Theft Crimes. We defend theft crimes from misdemeanor shoplifting to federal armed robbery, which can result in severe penalties.
- Criminal Traffic Law. Let us defend you in traffic court cases ranging from criminal charges of reckless driving and more.
- Violent Crimes. These offenses are the most serious, including sexual assault and homicide, for which you need an aggressive and thorough defender.
- White Collar Crimes. While generally nonviolent, these crimes can still severely impact your future in terms of professional licenses, employment options, and more.
- Federal Crimes. When charged with a federal crime, you face harsher sentencing. Our attorneys are well-equipped to handle all aspects of your federal defense case.
She was really honest with me and it made me feel better to know that she was working for my interests not just now but also for my future.- Nkiru B.
She is highly focused and carries the responsibility to represent her clients and provide the best outcome possible.- Former Client
She gave me hope and was able to fully resolve my problem right away.- Bruno G.
Wagner PLLC has been with me every step of the way in my legal endeavors, absolutely responsive at any time of day, a clear communicator that always has your best interest in heart.- Christian K.
Wagner PLLC will relentlessly advocate for you and be your best choice every time.- Ciara M.
She was top-notch on my case, one hundred percent.- Javier R.
My experience with Ms. Wagner was amazing & spectacular. I would recommend her to anybody.- Tierra B.
Excelente abogada profesional y resultados positivos.- Luis T.
Turn to a Trial-Tested Team at Wagner, PLLC
Our team has extensive experience in Washington, D.C., and Maryland courtrooms. We have an active and robust trial practice with attorneys who know how to meticulously prepare your case, submit motions, build evidence, cross-examine witnesses, and present compelling arguments before judges and juries.
Our competent team has a proven track record of success in both state and federal courts. We are dedicated to protecting your rights and freedoms and will resolutely fight to secure the best possible outcome in your case.
You can reach us at (202) 816-7125 or via our contact page to get started.